car dock for eris
rr1780

Now that we may get the update for the eris, will we be able to get a car dock for it that will work with google maps?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: car dock for eris
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately at this time, there is no information on whether or not a car dock will be available for the Droid Eris that will work with google maps.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Really? It IS ok to shop somewhere besides the VZW store. There are plenty of places that sell, if nothing else, a universal car mount that will work with the eris.
0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

demmo86rt wrote:
Really? It IS ok to shop somewhere besides the VZW store. There are plenty of places that sell, if nothing else, a universal car mount that will work with the eris.

I hate to get in the middle of this, but you gotta relax man. She didn't say that there wasn't anything. Only that there is no information regarding one. Nor did she say anything about only shopping at VZW. I try to stay out of these things, but you kind of jumped in there just to smack someone for no reason, and then offered nothing useful in return. If you know of a product that fits the OP's needs, speak up and tell them. Don't just hit and run someone else for no reason.

Play nice in the sandbox.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I guess I jumped on her for the same reason you jumped on me, no useful information. So, here's what I got. I googled "eris car mount" and the first link had several worthy car mounts. (I'd post a link, but I'm doing this on my phone and can't, for the life of me, figure out how). I think I've also seen them at best buy. Hope that helps, assuming you haven't run away screaming because of all the sand flying around the sandbox.
0 Likes