contacts erased & also gone from backup asst
sickofit
Enthusiast - Level 2

my phone has somehow had all my contacts erased! I've used backup asst for years and never had any problem, but out of nowhere I wake up and have zero contacts, where I had hundreds! my call history is there will just the numbers, not the name info. whats the point in paying for backup for it not to work? I have the Samsung stratasphere android phone....which is a whole other topic to complain about on its own...but I'm focusing on needing anyones advice on how to get all those contacts back...I tried turning phone off and taking out battery, restarting, making sure all the boxes were checked for showing all available contacts, etc....and of course all the operators are busy so I cant get a live chat going...plz help. Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contacts erased & also gone from backup asst
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We'll help to try to recover your contacts, sickofit. Have you logged into your My Verizon account to see if the contacts are there? Login, and under My Verizon at the top banner, select Backup My Contacts. Look under the Trash bin as well. Also, Backup Assistant is a free service. If you have a charge on your bill for it, it may be for extended memory for Backup Assistant Plus.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes