curious
Brandi4

is there any way someone can check your voice mail and u would never know it or is there a way we can find out if its even going on

ty

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: curious
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The person would just need to know the phone number and the voicemail pass code. There are ways to access the voicemail system without actually having the physical phone in their hands.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

If that was occurring you would probably only notice it your device was alerted of a new voicemail and then that notification disappeared prior to you actually checking it. If someone was doing that they would need to know your voicemail passcode or have access to your phone so keeping those secure would prevent that from happening

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The person would just need to know the phone number and the voicemail pass code. There are ways to access the voicemail system without actually having the physical phone in their hands.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
Brandi4, we don't want to have anyone have access to your voice mail without your permission. Deloused and Ann154 are correct when they say they would need to know your passcode to have access. You can easily change your voice mail code here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-17076/ How do you know that someone is trying to access your voice mail?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes