deleted pictures from my files, they didn't restore all my pictures back
__tayler

I deleted pictures from my files, they didn't restore all my pictures back..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: deleted pictures from my files, they didn't restore all my pictures back
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They is what?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
__tayler

Sorry....when I click on restore all my pictures didn't come back..

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

deleting pics on the phone isn't like a pc with a recycle bin.

if you don't have the pics saved on a cloud, usb or other storage device, they're gone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saving and deleting pictures is a good practice to keep your phone is tip top shape, $$tayler. Do you use the Verizon Cloud? Have you looked in your Gallery or Photos application to see if your photos are there? Keep us posted.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
__tayler

Yes I use Verizon cloud they are not there...Plce I deleted my pictures from my files they deleted from my gallery also.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to assist in locating your pictures! Do the pictures present themselves when attempting to view from the Verizon Cloud website? http://vz.to/1u1K77p
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
__tayler

Yes all except my pictures from March and April.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support<forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

deleted pictures from my files, they didn't restore all my pictures back

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion

We definitely want to assist in locating your pictures! Do the pictures present themselves when attempting to view from the Verizon Cloud website? http://vz.to/1u1K77p

YosefT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important and meaningful pictures can be. Did you happen to back them up to anything else, such as your computer or an SD card?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes