deleted voicemail retrieval and declining visual voicemail permanently
jannafox

One: I would like to retrieve a voicemail I accidentally deleted this morning.

How is that done?

Second, why do i get "voicemail activities" notification after checking my messages? Every time i listen to my voicemail, I have to dial in twice to make the notification go away, as if by checking my messages, I trigger the notification again. Nothing has changed when I dial in to voicemail the second time, so why is there a notification? This is really annoying, and has resulted in many missed messages, as I have started to ignore the VM notification based on this behavior of my device. I would really like to only receive a VM notification when I actually have new VM to listen to.

Also, how do I change the settings so that clicking on the voicemail notification. TAKES ME TO VOICEMAIL LIKE IT USED TO INSTEAD OF ASKING ME EVERY [Removed] TIME IF I WANT TO USE THE VISUAL VOICEMAIL APP. BECAUSE HAVING TO CLICK THE NOTIFICATION, DECLINE VISUAL VOICEMAIL, THEN DIAL INTO VOICEMAIL MANUALLY TO GET THE [Removed] NOTIFICATION TO GO AWAY IS REALLY ANNOYING, AND RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE EVERY TIME I HAVE TO DO IT.

Really, guys, after I decline visual voicemail once, (like _every_ other_ setting choice on the phone) It should revert to just going to regular voicemail rather than the way it is now.  I get that you want folks to try your shiny new app, but "no thank you" means "NO." Please?

Thank you for your time and attention to these issues.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: deleted voicemail retrieval and declining visual voicemail permanently
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: deleted voicemail retrieval and declining visual voicemail permanently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to get the voice mail option you feel is best for you. Calling into your voice mail using *86 or dialing the #1 still works. Ann154 poses a helpful question. What is the make and model of your phone?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes