devour
kornsms

my devour froze after only 45 days, wont turn on or off, was already having probs w/ battery life, went to verizon store, they couldn't fix it, wanted to pay the extra few dollars and exchange for a droid,.....but no....they are sending me a REFURBISHED phone after only 45 days

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: devour
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

kornsms wrote:

my devour froze after only 45 days, wont turn on or off, was already having probs w/ battery life, went to verizon store, they couldn't fix it, wanted to pay the extra few dollars and exchange for a droid,.....but no....they are sending me a REFURBISHED phone after only 45 days

Did anyone at the verizon store pop a new battery in your phone to see if it would turn on? Maybe it is not the phone itself

0 Likes
Re: devour
kornsms

my verizon store didnt have any new batteries- they coulndn;t tell me why they don't carry batteries on a product they sell, as it has turned out, both the battery and the phone were bad, today I got new phone and new battery-- 5 days later-- we will see, but I had to rebuy my ringtone and I cant find or set the ringback tone I bought (from the verizon website)

0 Likes