does not droid maxx have a key that allows you skip to the next line when wrting a text/email like the enter key on a computer keyboard? I just got this droid maxx yesterday and my old phone had a slide out keyboard.
jriggans

does not droid maxx have a key that allows you skip to the next line when wrting a text/email like the enter key on a computer keyboard? I just got this droid maxx yesterday and my old phone had a slide out keyboard.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: does not droid maxx have a key that allows you skip to the next line when wrting a text/email like the enter key on a computer keyboard? I just got this droid maxx yesterday and my old phone had a slide out keyboard.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Press the 'cap' key, the one that looks like an arrow pointing up, on the left-hand side of the keyboard.  The smiley key (for inserting emoticons) should change to a return key.

Re: does not droid maxx have a key that allows you skip to the next line when wrting a text/email like the enter key on a computer keyboard? I just got this droid maxx yesterday and my old phone had a slide out keyboard.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also look into other keyboards from the Play Store such as SwiftKey to give you options to add arrow keys to the on-screen keyboard.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes