dowloading text messages and pictures
NDougherty79

Lately I have to download text messages and pictures - I do not get notifications that I have a text waiting if I have to download - Why is this happening? And its not all the time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: dowloading text messages and pictures
bearone21
Legend

settings/notifications...select messaging.

within your messaging app you can select how much of the message downloads.

0 Likes
NDougherty79

Thanks - When I get to this option the only choice I have is:BLOCK ALL SHOW SILENTLY ON THE LOCK SCREEN and OVERRIDE DO NOT DISTURB - none of these are on - Any other ways?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NDougherty, I want to ensure you can receive your messages automatically at all times. I welcome the opportunity to assist. What messaging app are you using in your Android Device? If it's the Verizon Message app, please go into the app and press on the menu button (3 lines in upper left hand corner) and choose Settings. Next, scroll down to Advanced and ensure under MMS settings that your Auto-Retreive option is checked. If that option is already enabled, please advise of the make and model of your device as it may have specific options we'll need to check for.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes