droid eris cannot open you tube video
rcuba

cannot open youtube videos, sometimes plays it other times does not, what can i do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: droid eris cannot open you tube video
unit147

I have the same problem.....

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

rcuba wrote:

cannot open youtube videos, sometimes plays it other times does not, what can i do

Take a look at this thread.It might be some help-->YouTube Videos Can't Play

0 Likes
chrisdazzo

The January 8th "MR2" update should fix this problem. 

0 Likes
monkespit

if you go to the mobile you tube site it works flawless

m.youtube.com

will open up in the htc flash player.

but im sure you're referring to the youtube app from htc, of which it would only play a couple random videos in between a lot of not compatible with this device nonsense. at least you can do the mobile site until it's fixed. sidenote: my luck on desktop youtube site was comparable to with the htc app - a few worked here and there.

0 Likes
astrospec1126
Enthusiast - Level 3

+1 for the mobile site, works for me~

0 Likes
mmwm55

II have the same problem with my new HTC Eris Droid -- the videos from YouTube won't open. And if there was an update on 8 Jan, it didn't fix it  because it's happening today. I know I can try to use the browser to see them but if there's a YouTube app, shouldn't it work? .

0 Likes
amahler

It still doesn't work after the Jan. 8 update.  But they do play in mobile YouTube through the browser.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3

I use tubedroid to download the video and watch it on my device, and then I can delete it if I want.  Excellent app. I love it!  Available on the market.

0 Likes