droid mini
kristinaf333
Enthusiast - Level 1

New Droid Mini-can't send or receive picture messages.did all 14 steps in trouble shooting, unregistered revious iphone/imessage, reset, checked phone settings, made sure no blocks on account, made sure phone was up to date, all OK. Has not worked since I got it, from VZW, brand new. And now I won't even get the replies here because apparently, I already have a login, but it wouldn't take me to login-only to "create account"!

I have been with vzw well over 15 years, and am finally considering switching. First they take away unlimited (when I was specifically promised the previous month that "no, you have had it on 5 lines for years, we won't touch it" (LIE), then they want me to switch to new plan, even though it will cost me $30 more a month...huh? And now, I can get no help with this brand new phone that won't send or receive picture messages! I have done all the steps listed in their troubleshooting and nothing. I hear t-mobile pays your ET fees...can't lose there!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: droid mini
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kristinaf333,

We would never want to see you leave! Picture memories are important, so let's get this resolved. Do you receive a specific error message when attempting to send or receive a picture message? Have you contact Apple support for additional assistance with unregistering your iMessage account?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes