droid razr hd will not charge
mckinl24

so I have had my droid razr hd for over a year(got it July '13) and I got it through a third party....but I'm still on VZW so I thought that I'd check. Firstly, my familuy's cellphones(all smartphones) have been experiencing the issue where texts that were sent are not received until 1-2 days later. It's annoying. My second issue is that my phone has suddenly stopped charging. I'm not sure if I inadvertantly caused that issue or not. I have insurance on my phone through the third party. Just wondering if people have had similar issues......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: droid razr hd will not charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send and receive text messages in real time is extremely important and we are sorry to hear you are having some problems with that mckinl24. You have reached the right place for help with getting this issue resolved for you. With the text messages are you using the native text application or a third party application? Does it show the messages were sent real time on your phone but the other person is just getting them later? What is happening when your phone is plugged into the charger? Let's try resetting the text application to see if it resolves the issue with texting http://vz.to/VNWavn Keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes