droid turbo
melissa4163

My droid turbo died last night and turn itself off. I plugged it up to the charger is noe at 100% battery,  tried to turn it on and I get nothing. It won't turn on. Plz help

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No worries, Verizon is here to help, melissa4163! Does your phone have any physical/water damage? When you say "died and turned itself off", was your battery drained completely? Try plugging your phone into the charger, hold the power and down volume key at the same time for 10 seconds and see if this helps.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: droid turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No worries, Verizon is here to help, melissa4163! Does your phone have any physical/water damage? When you say "died and turned itself off", was your battery drained completely? Try plugging your phone into the charger, hold the power and down volume key at the same time for 10 seconds and see if this helps.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes