Re: early termination fee???
Not applicable

PreferVarietyPhones wrote:

I just wish VZ to consider a great alternative phone so that I can

have it. You don't have to tell me who your wife is, or who you are.

I'm not interested in know any of it.

I'm not mad that you called me some sort of "nationlist" (although you

have no clue what you're talking about on this).

This is just a discussion of a phone after all.

Huaweii does not make this phone with CDMA in it so it won't work with Verizon. Why would Verizon offer a phone without CDMA? Would you like to make calls and text on your phone? Well that is going to require CDMA for the next few years. Which part of this are you not getting? You're blaming Verizon. Blame the maker of the device that doesn't make a Verizon compatible version

0 Likes
jt2222

I am also considering canceling. Do you know what happens if you have a family plan with 5 lines and you only want to cancel 3 of them? Is it possible to downgrade the other two lines to a lower plan?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

jt2222 wrote:

I am also considering canceling. Do you know what happens if you have a family plan with 5 lines and you only want to cancel 3 of them? Is it possible to downgrade the other two lines to a lower plan?

Yes, you would then have a family plan with only 2 lines. If any of the 3 lines you want to cancel are still under contract, there would be an ETF for those lines. You can change your plan at any time.

0 Likes
elke2

Three of us are on a family plan together. One party wants to use Consumer Cellular at a much less expensive rate. The other two parties are also considering this option. We have 11 moths left on the contract and each still owe $199.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes