ellipsis tablet 8 newest update glitch help
ronispolish

ok i updated my tablet to the newest os for android. it will do the red loading screen when turnerd on but it will come up with a black screen that seems to be on but its not displaying anything. i tried assessing it on my computer via usb and it wont open the device. ive tried holding down all the button on the right side ive tried taking the sim out and nothing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ellipsis tablet 8 newest update glitch help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ronispolish,

Updates are certainly meant to help improve your devices performance and not the opposite. We definitely want to make sure we get this working for you and get you back into your tablet. We appreciate all that you have tried so far. To be sure, have you attempted to factory reset the device? Take a look here to see the method we are referring to http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-146202/. If you haven't taken this step please give it a shot and keep us posted.

AdamGG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes