Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
email messages
Weda

I am not receiving all of my email messages.  When I refresh the icon keeps spining.  What csn I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: email messages
Cyn4boop

I am having the exact same problem. Hasn't synced since the software upgrade. My Play store also doesn't work. Just a blank screen. Haven't found a resolution yet

0 Likes
Cyn4boop

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service  See Re: Gmail no longer syncing on my Samsung Note 3 after software upgrade <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tbo27

Make sure you have a good data connection.  Remove and readd email may help or simple soft reset. For plastered go into app Mgr settingsball tab and forceven stop /clear data on the playstore

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Sounds like a lack of data or very slow data, depending on what app you're using.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You can also try to clear cache out Google Systems Framework, Play Store, and a few of the com.google apps under Settings--App Manager--All and then clear cache and/or data.  You may have to reset your location preferences after clearing these out.

0 Likes