email previews no longer cascade???
WILLIET

Phone is HTC Eris droid.  Until about a week ago, on my home page, if i thumbed that screen to the right, i got a cascade view of my email previews.  I could just flick through them like dealing cards off a deck.  It let me read much of each email without actually opening the email.  Suddenly that feature disappeared.  Anybody know what happened and how do I get the feature back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: email previews no longer cascade???
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

WILLIET wrote:

Phone is HTC Eris droid.  Until about a week ago, on my home page, if i thumbed that screen to the right, i got a cascade view of my email previews.  I could just flick through them like dealing cards off a deck.  It let me read much of each email without actually opening the email.  Suddenly that feature disappeared.  Anybody know what happened and how do I get the feature back?

:Hi.  I understand that you are having issues with your email previews not showing.  I will be happy to look into this for you.  :smileyhappy:

I do have a couple of questions.

Which email are you referring to?  Is it your Gmail, Yahoo, or another email account?

Did you download any type of application or make any updates before this feature disappeared?

Waiting on your reply,

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: email previews no longer cascade???
WILLIET

The email is from my aol account.

The only APPS that I have downloaded are google sky map, google maps, bubble level, barcode scanner, and daily dilbert.  I don't know if one of these downloads or an update closely preceded the loss of the email preview feature.

0 Likes