Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
got a christmas gift today here about the etf
LENNYEDGE

i found out today that something happened due me, and offset the pain. i closed contract, and went prepaid same day, and was verified, that since i never left verizon, that i do not have to pay the fee and they waived it. if i cancelled and left, it would stand. am i getting another device like the note 7, i dont think so. im done with that latest and greatest smartphone. btw,,,,,,,another note7 is coming soon thats finally going to have the 6 gigs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: got a christmas gift today here about the etf
Weth
Sr. Leader

You got ETF reversed since you stayed with Verizon but went prepaid?   Good deal, but not what we usually see happen.

0 Likes
Re: got a christmas gift today here about the etf
LENNYEDGE

yep, i begged to pay it. and tried to get a note7, and tried because etf hangin over head, and it was reversed. nope, no note. im done.

0 Likes