group messaging issues on note 4 edge
upandadam

I just discovered an issue I never had on my iPhone. Certain recipients in my contact list cannot function correctly when part of a group message. For instance, if I include them on a group text, they receive nothing. If I text them alone it's fine. Also, someone can send a group text to myself and other, and I receive it but it comes across without including the group. It's just like an idivividual text. Some numbers work okay with a group text and some don't. It doesn't seem to matter if it's iPhone or Android either. Just random numbers in my contact list.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: group messaging issues on note 4 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello upandadam! I'm sorry for any issues using your device for group messaging. I'm eager to help you resolve it! I'm facing a challenge. In your post, you indicate that your device model is a Note 4 Edge. My problem is that we have 2 possible matches for that name. We have a Galaxy Note 4 smartphone and we have a Galaxy Edge smartphone, but not a Note 4 Edge. Can you clarify the device model for me? Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes