hi my android droid eris internet isnt working
halo

Yah so if any one knows plz tell me .and how to fix .I payed for this and it won't work {word filter avoidance}.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hi my android droid eris internet isnt working
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
How is it not working?
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Also to add does an error come up when trying to use the internet?

0 Likes
anchor328

1. A possible problem could be that your mobile radio is off. You would not see a 3G, 2x, or 1x at the top of the phone if it is off. Solution would be to turn it on.

2. You could have your wireless connection enabled and connected but your provider's link to the internet could be down. Solution would be to turn off your wireless radio and make sure your 3G radio is on.

3. You could be in an area that's to well shielded for one or both of these radios to connect to the respective equipment.

Solution would be to move to a location where you get reception.

0 Likes
supernova
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having a problem with my internet, as well. I can get to the internet, but once I'm on a site and start clicking links, it locks up and won't load the page. This just started occurring after I downloaded the upgrade on 7/22. It's extremely annoying and makes a lot of websites virtually unusable.

It almost seems like it's programed not to go more than two layers(for lack of a better word) into any given site.

0 Likes