horrible service
verizonuser210
Enthusiast - Level 1

I lost my phone 4 nights ago and the last 4 days of trying to get service from Verizon have been horrible. If I wasn't locked in on other lines I would dump Verizon.  I will do it the next chance I get. I am so frustrated by the horrible inconsistent service and inability to reach anyone who can actually help me.  It's impossible to find an actual phone number to call.  When I finally reach someone, they want to verify my identity by sending me a text - TO MY LOST PHONE!!!  It took me two days to reach someone who could actually tell me whether my lost phone had been used since I lost it.  Now I have a new phone and it doesn't work after I've activated it.  I have spent 3 hours today trying to get help. Nothing - the chat feature doesn't even activate any activity on the website. Worst service ever. 

Re: horrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! This is never the experience we want you to have with us. We always recommend that you suspend your line (https://www.verizon.com/support/suspend-and-reactivate-your-service-video/) if the device associated to said line has been lost or stolen. This will prevent anyone else from activating it. In regard to your new phone, we definitely want to get that up and running for you. Please send us a Private Note for further support.

*Breanna

0 Likes
Re: horrible service
verizonuser210
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will reach out by PM in a moment, but I will tell you that I talked to multiple people by chat and in the store and nobody "always advised" me to suspend my phone.  One rep offered that as a possibility and I asked twice if there was a downside to doing that and he never answered.  Then my chat was cut off after the last time I asked it. I'll send you the transcript separately. But I was in a verizon store, and online using chat and the assistance I got was wretched.

0 Likes