how can I clear the contacted recently list in messaging?
r_nelson330
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy S5 and I haven't been able to clear the contacted recently list in texting...anybody know how?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I clear the contacted recently list in messaging?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello r_nelson330. I have a tip that should help out! If you got to your phone dialing pad, at the top you will see an icon for Recent. Click on that option. Next click on the drop down box that says All Calls. There should be an option there for All Calls and Messages. Please select that option. It should take you to a different Recent page. From there, press your menu key, and you should see an option for Delete. That should delete all the Recent Contact List for call and Texts.

Let us know if this helps.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello r_nelson330. I have a tip that should help out! If you got to your phone dialing pad, at the top you will see an icon for Recent. Click on that option. Next click on the drop down box that says All Calls. There should be an option there for All Calls and Messages. Please select that option. It should take you to a different Recent page. From there, press your menu key, and you should see an option for Delete. That should delete all the Recent Contact List for call and Texts.

Let us know if this helps.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

oceandiva
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. It worked for me

0 Likes