how do YOU organize YOUR droid?
flyingpengun

i am constantly changing my home page and other pages, so how do you personally organize your droid homescreen?

BTW im not asking how to organize it, im asking how are your pages set up personally

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do YOU organize YOUR droid?
AZSALUKI
Legend

i created shortcuts to dial my most common contacts on my MAIN homescreen. i actually still use the phone mostly as a phone....lol....so i like the "one touch" call. the rest of the home pages are still the phones default (incredible). weather page, favorites contacts page, bookmarks (web) page, emails, texts, and a blank page that i threw my most used apps on to.

0 Likes
momx3drr

How do you set up shortcuts?  I'm still learning all there is about my Droid & which apps to download. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

long press (touch and hold for a second or 2) a blank area on your home screen. you'll get 4 options to add....widget, program, shortcut, and folder. select shortcut. from there you'll get a selection of all types of shortcuts. i use direct dial, but if you've a got a few specific people you text a lot then direct message would be cool too. i got rid of that GIANT clock with the weather since it took half the screen (and there's a small clock in the status bar and weather widget is one of my seven home pages). so now i have the people i call most as a shortcut....one touch. i love this thing!

0 Likes