how do i transfer my pictures/files from my iphone6 to Samsung S7
ffsev

I am contemplating going from an iphone6 to the SamsungS7. I have too many files to upload to the cloud.  Is there a simpler way to transfer all of my music, pictures, and files to the Samsung S7.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i transfer my pictures/files from my iphone6 to Samsung S7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ffsev - We want to ensure you're able to move all of your files over to a new phone. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While our Verizon Cloud service is offered in multiple storage sizes, you can certainly go with any cloud source to transfer your files from your iPhone 6 to the Samsung S7 as dexman so wonderfully advised. Most cloud services will only allow so much storage as free however. If you've backed up your phone content to your computer (not in an iTunes backup file but separately), you can also transfer the content directly to the S7 via the USB cable as an alternate solution.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

1 option would be to open basic/free accounts with multiple cloud storage providers...Google, Microsoft, Verizon Wireless...etc....and spread the pictures and files out amongst them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ffsev - We want to ensure you're able to move all of your files over to a new phone. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While our Verizon Cloud service is offered in multiple storage sizes, you can certainly go with any cloud source to transfer your files from your iPhone 6 to the Samsung S7 as dexman so wonderfully advised. Most cloud services will only allow so much storage as free however. If you've backed up your phone content to your computer (not in an iTunes backup file but separately), you can also transfer the content directly to the S7 via the USB cable as an alternate solution.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes