how to block unwanted emails
ybobbie
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I block unwanted emails on my Samsung Galaxy phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to block unwanted emails
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the e-mail open, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, then tap Register as Spam.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

If this is an account managed by a corporate IT department, and the address is placed on a special list to be blocked, you shouldn't see it in your email client program.

I think if it is a personal email account you are talking about, you must see if your client email program will send thm to a SPAM or TRASH folder based on the sender's email address.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Using the built in generic Samsung phone email, you most likely cannot.  This is why I use a dedicated email app for each gmail and yahoo so I can mark spam. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the e-mail open, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, then tap Register as Spam.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

select as junk.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ybobbie, that is a great question in keeping the excessive junk emails. I have reviewed all the four replies from our community in the feedback. I want to thank our great community for their feedback. All four of these steps are correct. Have you tried any of the steps yet? Please keep us posted if any of these were successful.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ybobbie
Enthusiast - Level 1

The answer that is working for me is to click on the 3 dots at the top of the screen and then click in "register as spam". That has worked so far.

Thank you!

ybobbie

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so glad to hear that one of the solutions worked for you ybobbie! We are here for any other questions you may have. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes