how to disable Support & Protection in Galaxy J3 6V?
paulswdwrd

I have a newly purchased Samsung Galaxy J3 6V and want to disable Support & Protect. From the Applications  manager when I select Support & Protection, if I select disable, I get a warning message, and then if I select disable from that message, I get a request for permission to reinstall. But I just want to disable. How do I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to disable Support & Protection in Galaxy J3 6V?
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

paulswdwrd, we want to make sure you’re able to get your phone setup the way you want it to be. If you prefer not to have the application installed, the process you are taking is correct. The request you’re getting to reinstall is to install the previous default version which will then be disabled. You just need to grant permission to reinstall. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

paulswdwrd, we want to make sure you’re able to get your phone setup the way you want it to be. If you prefer not to have the application installed, the process you are taking is correct. The request you’re getting to reinstall is to install the previous default version which will then be disabled. You just need to grant permission to reinstall. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
paulswdwrd

thanks - that worked - the forum page wouldn't allow me to add "correct

answer"

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 4:26 PM, markp_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a green button under each post in your thread when you view it on the desktop view of the community. This button lets you mark that post as the answer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes