how to get wifi calling on moto x4 unlocked
ldyarcher

I have an unlocked moto x4 that does not have a setting for wifi calling, yet Motorola says is capable of wifi calling. on the hidden menu there is a setting for it, but it is grayed out and I cannot turn it on. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to get wifi calling on moto x4 unlocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ldyarcher, 

WiFi Calling is one of the most useful features you can have on a device. On an unlocked phone, we cannot guarantee that all features and services will work. However, it's important to us that we do everything we can to help so we've sent you a Private Message to gather more information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there.

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
a3chic9

I also am having the same problem on my unlocked moto x4. The option appears in the settings search, however when opening the page, it is unavailable.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Features such as Wi-Fi calling and Visual Voicemail are Verizon Wireless exclusive features and are not available on unlocked unbranded devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dguymon

I am having this same problem, I have been to 2 verizon stores, thinking if I got another SIM card, it might work, but no. My previous droid worked fine, but it was purchased at the verizon store. This motox4 was an amazon purchase, too late to return

0 Likes