how to restore screen rotation has stopped on some functions
WK1

On google sky chart, meteor shower and my gallery of photos and youtube links my screen rotation has stopped on Galaxy S4. I have explored google suggestions to restore but it did not work. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to restore screen rotation has stopped on some functions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want the screen to roate without any issues, WK1. How long has this been goin on with your Galaxy S4? When you say you did a restore, did you complete a full factory reset that deleted everything off your phone? If you pull down the notification bar, is Auto Rotate turned on? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WK1

Auto rotate is on. No I do not want to do a hard reset. I spent 45 min.this weekend on the phone with a Verizon rep who checked everything but could not restore. Disturbing is that Meteor shower and Google sky chart don't work now. Is it possible  that rotation uses a lot of memory?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help as much as we can WK1. It seems like you have done all the troubleshooting to get this working for you. The next step would be doing a Master reset.  Are you other application on your phone able to rotate? Is only the Google apps?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes