how to return to the pre visual voicemail install state?
care

I clicked on the visual voicemail app.  Its warning screen mentioned free.  Then it said install would delete something related to voicemail.

Then it installed and the screen noted accept an ongoing charge.  I declined.  The app now shows this screen whenever clicked which is a little risky from an accidently getting billed standpoint. My question is what did visual voicemail install change or delete. Could somewhat type in their warning message please.  And second how to I get back to the preinstall state, to before the installation of visual voicemail and restore whatever it deleted or changed? 

dlm 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to return to the pre visual voicemail install state?
myk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi there,

I can't remember exactly what the message states, but if you don't want to be charged the fee for the visual voicemail, just disable it via the online manager. Downloading / Installing the app doesn't change or delete anything that has to do with voicemails.

You can access your voicemail just as you normally would by calling yourself from your device, dialing 1, or pressing the voicemail button from the dialer.

No need to worry about anything else. However I would contact Customer Support or check your online profile to see if you are being charged for Visual VM. And disable it if it's been added.

Hope this answers your question

-Myk

LG Ally 2.2, HP Mini 110-1046NR, LG Fathom, LG enV Touch

0 Likes
Re: how to return to the pre visual voicemail install state?
myk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to confirm...

Even if the app is installed on your device, You still need to accept the terms and conditions to be charged. and even if you did accept you can take off the Visual VM, and still have the app on your device. However it won't work.

0 Likes