Agalindo

How can I stop publisher's clearinghouse third party ads

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to stop publisher clearinghouse third parts ads
boringusername
Master - Level 1

It's probably coming form some app you download or some sort of malware. it certainly not a Verizon issue. make sure you get apps from the proper places and even then don't download anything with few download and bad review. If you downloaded a virus or malware then stop going to site that have that stuff.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

ad block plus

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might be able to download up to five Ad blocking extensions/apps to your phone. In addition to the one suggested by bearone21, I also use Adblock Fast, AdBlock, AdGuard and Disconnect for Samsung Internet Browser.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

dexman wrote:

You might be able to download up to five Ad blocking extensions/apps to your phone. In addition to the one suggested by bearone21, I also use Adblock Fast, AdBlock, AdGuard and Disconnect for Samsung Internet Browser.

If they already have malware on their phone ad block may stop the ads but not get rid of the malware.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

True. I wanted to note that the poster might be able to add up to five ad blockers. Another worthy addition would be some kind of anti-virus app such as Avast.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Agalindo Removing third-party ads from our phone is important. I want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. I would recommend using our "Security and Privacy" app to help protect your device.
Please visit our "Security & Privacy FAQs" page http://vz.to/2HnxnHg refer to # 1 and # 7 under the "General Information" section for additional details.
EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes