how to transfer games
Kelli1234

I just got my son a tablet so he can play all of his games on that instead of my phone. I have downloaded all the games to the tables but how do I transfer his scores from my phone to his tablet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to transfer games
Tidbits
Legend

If the game doesn't have a back up tool or a login server  like facebook then there is no way to transfer the data.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Most of my games are under my G-Mail account; I just add my e-mail address to the phone and it loads all my previous stuff.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

She is talking about the game data which she wants to restore.  That is something that a lot of game developers don't have an option for.  The ones that do tend to have a Facebook Login, or similar type of login server.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

As am I. Some of my games; Boom Beach and Clash of Clans are linked to my G-Mail and will load the data through the e-mail address. I don't have Facebook so am just giving a different way to load some games should they be associated to their G-Mail and not Facebook.

Tidbits
Legend

That's Google Play login(similar to facebook).

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Yes it is and it uses my G-mail account, same as the Play Store.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

SO the OP should try signing in with her account info and possibly her son's info will be available.

0 Likes
Kelli1234

Thank you everyone for your reply's but I am still striking out. I did log in with my gmail account to the google play store and saw all my apps/games that I have. I was able to re-download those to the new table but the scores do not get transferred. I purchased some software that is supposed to be able  to transfer the data but so far it is not working. I contacted the company and they are asking me if the devices are rooted which I have no idea what that means. I wouldn't think it would be this hard to transfers game scores from one device to another. I just want to surprise my son with a new tables with all of his games and  set up with the same scores he has on my phone...uugh!!! I am so frustrated.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Helium in the Play Store for app data back up and restore.

0 Likes