htc m9
boward3

Hey guys, so I just got the new HTC m9 and unlike my old m8 I am now not able to talk and browse internet at same time. Please tell me there is a way to fix this. Some forums are saying ubhave to use advanced calling, which the new m9 has featured. Will this allow?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: htc m9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
boward3,
I hope that you are loving your new phone! It is a nice one! You should be able to call and use the internet if you are connected to WiFi at any time. But yes, advanced calling will allow you to do this while connected to the VZW network.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: htc m9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
boward3,
I hope that you are loving your new phone! It is a nice one! You should be able to call and use the internet if you are connected to WiFi at any time. But yes, advanced calling will allow you to do this while connected to the VZW network.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes