input passcode and now phone will not recognize that password. Can it be fixed without losing all of my date?
fjpor4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

I entered a pass code into the phone and next morning the phone will not recognize that pass code.  Can my data be saved by before resetting the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: input passcode and now phone will not recognize that password.  Can it be fixed without losing all of my date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello fjpor4321,

We know how important your information is to you. I'm excited to partner with you and get your device unlocked while preserving your information. Let's start with what model device do you have? Since this is under the topic Android, may I ask do you know your Gmail username & password? If so then we want to check at www.gmail.com to ensure that your contacts and calendar entries are archived before proceeding. We're looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: input passcode and now phone will not recognize that password.  Can it be fixed without losing all of my date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello fjpor4321,

We know how important your information is to you. I'm excited to partner with you and get your device unlocked while preserving your information. Let's start with what model device do you have? Since this is under the topic Android, may I ask do you know your Gmail username & password? If so then we want to check at www.gmail.com to ensure that your contacts and calendar entries are archived before proceeding. We're looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: input passcode and now phone will not recognize that password. Can it be fixed without losing all of my date?
fjpor4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got it solved. Thanks

On May 6, 2014 10:49 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: input passcode and now phone will not recognize that password. Can it be fixed without losing all of my date?
fjpor4321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got this solved.

Thanks

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes