is it possible to have text messages delated from outside sorces such as a hacker?
Toneman55

I have text messages missing from my cell. Is it possible for someone to hack into my Android and delete messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is it possible to have text messages delated from outside sorces such as a hacker?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are missing text Toneman55. No, no one can hack into your phone while its in your possession and delete messages. If you give your phone to someone momentarily, they may go in and delete messages. Also check your text setting to see if you enabled the option to delete old messages when your messaging box is full.

KinquanaH_VZw
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: is it possible to have text messages delated from outside sorces such as a hacker?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are missing text Toneman55. No, no one can hack into your phone while its in your possession and delete messages. If you give your phone to someone momentarily, they may go in and delete messages. Also check your text setting to see if you enabled the option to delete old messages when your messaging box is full.

KinquanaH_VZw
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes