kid zone
Angel6307

Will I get charged anymore if I let my kids play on the kid zone?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: kid zone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That depends on wht they DO in the Kids Zone (Kid Mode).  Some of the apps use data, some don't.  If you are connected to wifi you are less likely to use your data plan.

Some of the apps/games have trial or limited versions and you can buy the premium or upgrade so more levels of games or more options are opened up. 

Using Kids Mode as is, on wifi, should not result in any additional charges.  If the kids figure out how to get around the security, and know how to upgrade the games, then yes, there could be additional charges.  I let my grandkids (4 and 3) use Kid Mode on my Android, but I need to watch to be sure they aren't getting any add ons or getting themselves OUT of Kid Mode.  It's amazing how fast they catch on when they watch me put my phone back in normal mode.....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: kid zone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That depends on wht they DO in the Kids Zone (Kid Mode).  Some of the apps use data, some don't.  If you are connected to wifi you are less likely to use your data plan.

Some of the apps/games have trial or limited versions and you can buy the premium or upgrade so more levels of games or more options are opened up. 

Using Kids Mode as is, on wifi, should not result in any additional charges.  If the kids figure out how to get around the security, and know how to upgrade the games, then yes, there could be additional charges.  I let my grandkids (4 and 3) use Kid Mode on my Android, but I need to watch to be sure they aren't getting any add ons or getting themselves OUT of Kid Mode.  It's amazing how fast they catch on when they watch me put my phone back in normal mode.....

0 Likes