kyocera Duraforce pro
Kendaves

I have read many many problems on these forums with these devices "freezing up" and having to constantly reboot them. We have this problem.  Has Verizon Solved anyones issues to this point? I keep getting the run around with everyone I speak with. Anyone on board please contact me.

0 Likes
Re: kyocera Duraforce pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

With everything we expect our phones to do, Kendaves, the last thing we want is an issue such as freezing up. We would like to look more closely into what is happening to you. What, specifically, is happening on the device when it freezes up? How often does this happen. To be sure, when it happens, does the reboot get you going again?

-George

0 Likes
Kendaves

Read your forums on KYOCERA phones. The other night my phone "froze".I looked at the clock it was 5:45. an hour later 5:45 and still 3 percent battery. No phone calls or text messages were able to come in. Touch screen unresponsive. This happens once a week on both devices. The only thing Verizon tells me to do is pay off the phone and buy a new one. Why pay for something like this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Kendaves. We know how important it is to have a working phone. To assist you further with finding a resolution to this issue, we are sending you a Private Note. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Kendaves

Where did you send the note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can go ahead and send us a Private Note if that's easier.*Melissa

0 Likes
CBNYZ7

I'm having these problems too, and it's frustrating!  I've had an old Kyocera phone that I use for navigation on my motorcycle, and it's been great.  I really wanted to like this phone since I use it so much for work, but the constant freezing, losing voicemails, not receiving texts, it's getting really difficult to deal with.  I paid way too much for this phone to have it be useless!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CBNYZ7! We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with your phone, and we'd love to help. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes