lg ally wont turn on
mattw1

My lg ally just died... won't charge or turn on! Phone has been idle, and had a nearly full charge just an hour ago.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg ally wont turn on
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

Good morning, the first thing you need to plug in your LG Ally into the charger and check if there is a red solid light or a white light. The red solid light means that it is charging and a white light indicates that the phone is fully charged. If there are no lights, remove the battery for 30 seconds and reinsert it. Once the battery is reinserted press and hold the power button in the lower right hand of your phone. If it still does not power on plug it into the charger. If no lights come on, contact Verizon or take it into a store to see if they can put a battery in it to determine if it's the device or just the battery.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

Good morning, the first thing you need to plug in your LG Ally into the charger and check if there is a red solid light or a white light. The red solid light means that it is charging and a white light indicates that the phone is fully charged. If there are no lights, remove the battery for 30 seconds and reinsert it. Once the battery is reinserted press and hold the power button in the lower right hand of your phone. If it still does not power on plug it into the charger. If no lights come on, contact Verizon or take it into a store to see if they can put a battery in it to determine if it's the device or just the battery.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mattw1,

Because we love our customers so much, I wanted to check up on you and your LG Ally! A working cell phone is a MUST in today's wireless world. Thank you MankatoMN12 for providing some troubleshooting steps for mattw1 to try. May I ask what what was the results after you tried the noted steps? If you are still unable to get your phone to power on then please advise so I can join in with some more troubleshooting steps and equipment options.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes