lg thin q dropping calls at home
MsTanner

Purchased LG Thinq late August. Calls are constantly being dropped just sitting still at home. I wander around until it comes back and will drop again. I am told my voice gets garbled and then I disappear. I switched over to Wi-Fi calls but that's no help. Since I use the phone for business also, it's a real problem. Any solutions Verizon??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg thin q dropping calls at home
bearone21
Legend

weak signal in a fringe area.

0 Likes
Re: lg thin q dropping calls at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing, MsTanner.  We're here to help in any way we can. Are you new to our service with this phone? If not, was your prior phone working better at this location? With regard to using WiFi Calling, have you tried entering airplane mode first before you connect to WiFi? That will lock you into WiFi without the phone attempting to switch back and forth. Please let us know about those things. We'll be standing by.

Eric_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes