lollypop upgrade - battery drain
evergreen16

Since the verizon pushed upgrade, the battery life went down the drain. Before the upgrade, battery lasted day and half, right after, struggling to make it half a day! You guys turned this phone into an iPhone!!!!

Sounds like this coincides with the phone being on the market for 2 years, so it's time to make it run slower, and make the battery life appear short to force us to buy a new phone - back to the iPhone idea again???

I seriously hope this is not the case and that verizon will find the issue and issue a fix immediately. Otherwise I have to return this useless device, that was good just a week ago. Extremely disappointed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lollypop upgrade - battery drain
Snn5
Legend

What phone and which update?  Have you factory reset the device, started in safe mode with no 3rd party apps, tried other avenues?  Phones that are 2 years old are not purposefully inhibited.  There are many posts here regarding many Samsung and LG and HTC phones that are much less than 2 years old having issues with the latest Lollipop update.

0 Likes
evergreen16

LG G3. Somebody mentioned somewhere that it's the wifi enabled (and not

being on wifi) then causes some google service to run on steroids.

But that's not all, the phone is now very slow, not to mention the ugly

simplistic design. Google hired some iPhone designer...

0 Likes
ant2023

Same thing here!!! Oh g3 user and I'm currently charging my phone as I type, :-),just charged it this morning! And my text messages won't send! I hate the simplistic design too.

0 Likes
jada77

It sounds like you have to many apps running. It happened to me. Now it stays charged longer. Brad B

0 Likes