message+ icon will not go into favorites tray - android
pjturk

Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse here. 

I used to keep the message+ app in my favorites tray.   Today it disappeared from the tray, and will not go back in.  I am able to put it onto any home screen, but it will not go into the tray.  All my other apps can go in and out of the tray except message+

did the an update mess it up?  reinstall it?  ???

0 Likes
Re: message+ icon will not go into favorites tray - android
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having issues with adding this application to your favorites, pjturk. Let's work on getting this resolved. Please reset the device settings using the steps on this link. http://spr.ly/6603GJHd7 Then try to add the Message + app to your favorites. Let us know if the issue continues. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
pjturk

Did not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your phone to be set up the way you want it. Did you attempt to uninstall and reinstall the Message+ app?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
pjturk

Will I lose all my messages in the process of uninstall?  I don't want to just throw things at the wall to see if it works.  Tell you what... try it on your phone first and report back here how it went.  Then I'll consider it.

btw, I went into settings>apps>messages+ and there is no uninstall option like I see for other apps.  Would I have to disable it first, then uninstall?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pjturk you can do that but first I would go to the App Store and search for Messages+, you will get any updates that are available for the app. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes