moto e4 plus cannot call out or take calls
STECHA74

I got the moto e4 plus (Verizon version) as a backup for my current phone moto z droid. I try to call out and I am directed to Verizon accounts group. I call my number and get a number is restrictive message. Is there something I am missing? APM settings? I have used my sim on unlocked cdma phones and had no issues. This is a Verizon phones so I am kinda confused. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moto e4 plus cannot call out or take calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was this a prepaid phone in a package?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STECHA74

Yes

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are restrictions on the Verizon prepaid phones in a box. See the Device Unlocking Policy. Device Unlocking Policy | About Verizon

4G Device Policy
  • We do not lock our 4G devices, other than our 4G Phone-in-the-Box Prepaid phones. In order to partially offset the subsidy we provide to make our 4G Phone-in-the-Box Prepaid phones more affordable to service customers, our 4G Phone-in-a-Box phones may only be used with Verizon Prepaid service for 1 year from original activation date or until payments in the amount specified on the back of the Phone-in-a-Box package are added to the Prepaid account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.