moto z force droid text message multiple people
dougschultz1965

I have a groupel of people I used to text with my old S3 and I had the option of group texting them the message or sending the same message to everyone individually which I and they prefer. How do I do that with my new Moto Z Force Droid?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moto z force droid text  message multiple people
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the option (in Verizon Messages) for replies to the group text to go to the Group, or Just Me.  When you first create the group, there is a toggle switch right under the TO: field.

You can also reply to only one recipient in a group text that you receive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which text message application are you using?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: moto z force droid text message multiple people
dougschultz1965

I am not sure. It apparently was on the phone when I bought it from Verizon. Icon is a white wavy looking piece of paper with a blue background.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think that is the Motorola Messaging application. The Verizon Messages+ application is red and should also be installed on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dougschultz1965

And the verizon one will do this then?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know. I don't use that application or the Motorola one on my phone. Other community members might chime in with their own experience using that application.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have the option (in Verizon Messages) for replies to the group text to go to the Group, or Just Me.  When you first create the group, there is a toggle switch right under the TO: field.

You can also reply to only one recipient in a group text that you receive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dougschultz1965  We want to to feel comfortable with using text messaging on your Moto Force device. Let's see how we can help. You can send a group text message by inserting multiple contacts in the recepient field. If you have already tried this, please let us know what happens when sending a message.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes