my eclipse tablet does not let me use verizon messageing it says quote--this mobile number does not have permission to send messages. Please contact the account owner for this mobile number to change permissions. Where do i the owner go to change permissi
popkorn

my eclipse tablet does not let me use verizon messageing it says quote--this mobile number does not have permission to send messages. Please contact the account owner for this mobile number to change permissions. Where do i the owner go to change permissions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my eclipse tablet does not let me use verizon messageing it says quote--this mobile number does not have permission to send messages. Please contact the account owner for this mobile number to change permissions. Where do i the owner go to change perm
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Perhaps I am wrong, but do tablets support Text messaging? I know you can use 3rd party apps like Skype and WhatsApp, but I am not aware of being able to use it like a phone and send Message+ texts. Unless you pair the tablet to the phone?? I'm just reaching here.

0 Likes
Re: my eclipse tablet does not let me use verizon messageing it says quote--this mobile number does not have permission to send messages. Please contact the account owner for this mobile number to change permissions. Where do i the owner go to change perm
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can answer your question, popkorn!

Tablet numbers do not have texting capabilities. You will not be able to sign in with your tablet number & send text messages. However, with Verizon messages, if you have a phone number that is set up with Verizon Messages, you can also set your tablet up under that number. So in that case, you'd use the number of your phone instead of the number of your tablet. This allows messages sent from both your phone and tablet to show up under the same phone number.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes