my outlook events sync with phone but not pc
ewilliams45

I have a MS outlook account and receive my emails on my phone. On my google calendar on my phone I can see all of my scheduled meetings.  However, I am not able to see these events on the google calendar on my PC.  Is there some way I can fix that ?  Ed Williams

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my outlook events sync with phone but not pc
parasail

Hi Ed,

You want google calendar to show on both PC and phone, or you want to sync a phone's calendar events back to PC?

0 Likes
Re: my outlook events sync with phone but not pc
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the same Google account to login on both the phone and the PC?  On the phone, when you pull up the Google calnedar, tap the three dots on the top right, and check which calendars are displayed...  then on your PC, when you go Google.com/calendar, on the left side, are you given the same options for calendars to display (My Calendars, or Other Calendars)?  I have several calendars for different organizations and groups; you may only have one or two, but they should be visible if you are using the same google account to login on both the phone and the PC. 

If the accounts are different, you can resolve this by sharing the calendar with the two google accounts.

0 Likes