my phone keeps switching to 1x since I upgraded it
jessou

I've recently upgraded from a Galaxy S5 to an LG V10 and now I am constantly getting switched to 1x data.  Can someone tell me why?  My zip is 30083.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone keeps switching to 1x since I upgraded it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have perfect service, jessou. It shows that there is great coverage in that area. Do you happen to know of anyone else experiencing this issue? Do you experience this issue while outside as well?
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jessou

No, I don't know anyone else experiencing this problem.  My daughter has verizon and gets great coverage and she lives here too.  And yes, inside and outside.  I can't browse the web when on a call and today I had to try a call several times before i could connect.

0 Likes
tylorcurtis

My calls are not working either.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Go to a Verizon corporate store or call customer care and have them send you a new sim. It may be damaged. If problem still persisting then it may be the device that is bad.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need Advanced Calling enabled on your line in order to call and surf simultaneously.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
shuseman2
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Galaxy S7 was doing this when I made calls.  You need to enable HD Calling in the settings.  Now I have 4G LTE while making phone calls.

Hope this helps!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
carmela122901

im having the same issues my co workers have Verizon and get service.  As soon as I enter the area of my job even outside my phones goes from 3g to 1x.  its an iphone 5s been happening for about 1 month

0 Likes