my phone won't let me make a call, I have it activated and also used the 45 dollar plan and it still tells me to enter a phone number...What can I do to get it to work?
cnasam

If someone can please help me I am a new user to this phone and Verizon.  I got to so that I could call my son and mom long distance, but it won't let me make the call.  It is activated and has the 45 dollar plan on it.  I really want it to work and not be a waste of money. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone won't let me make a call, I have it activated and also used the 45 dollar plan and it still tells me to enter a phone number...What can I do to get it to work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry you're having troubles making calls, cnasam. From the phone, please try dialing *228 [send], option 1 to program. When completed, restart phone. If this doesn't work, please reach out to PrePay directly at 888-294-6804 and select options 4,6,4 for prompt service.   Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes