Re: my time is incorrect on my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your device is in perfect working order, sykeward. I'm sorry we missed the setting for your time zone when assisting you previously. That's great to hear that the time is correct on your phone once again. We are standing by to help with any future concerns, there is no need to make an extra trip to a store. Please click here: http://vz.to/2m73Gjo for options to Contact Us at your convenience.

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
Indiana75

Same problem here 46307 , both Verizon iPhones here also

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that your Verizon phones are displaying incorrect time. Thank you for providing your zip code. At present, we're not showing service issues in and around your area. However, we'll continue to investigate.

Let's work together to get this resolved.

May I ask have you tried rebooting both devices? (e.g., powering them completely off for about 30 seconds and then powering them back on). If not, please complete this process and keep our team updated. Thanks.

-Robert C.

0 Likes