nexus 6p nano sim card
tweiner

I just got a Nexus 6p as an upgrade from a Samsung S4.  I walked into a Verizon corporate store and requested a Nano Sim.  I did not have the phone with me.  I was told that without a phone I could not get a Sim card.  They had to install it themselves.

Is this true?  there are a total of 3 phones on our family plan and all I want to do is upgrade.

WTF

tw

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: nexus 6p nano sim card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from another Verizon phone and request a SIM card be mailed to you.

I don't think you can get a new SIM card from the store without them activating it in store. I think it is a corporate policy.

As an alternate, you could have an adapter (nano to micro) and activate the nano SIM in the S4 if you didn't want to bring the Nexus 6P with you or didn't have it yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: nexus 6p nano sim card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another thought. Do any of the other line on the account have a nano SIM card? You could get a new SIM card for your line and activate it temporarily in the other device or try and get the employees to activate the SIM card in one of the display phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes