note 3 and 4 freezing up
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can anybody tell me what to do about note 3 and 4 freezing up....this is so frustrating...for the money we pay you would think they would fix this....my daughter has the 4 also and hers freezes too. We have 3 of these and they all do...please help someone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: note 3 and 4 freezing up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, reallyticked. Having a phone that freezes is not the kind of experience we want you to have with your devices. I want to make sure that we get both the phones working without any issues. When the device freezes, is there a certain feature or function of the phone that is being ussed? Has there been any new applications or software updates that were done to the devices since this started? Please provide us with some details. Looking forward to working with you.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

No it just freezes we will go to open like Facebook and click on something it won't open, we have to shut it down. And reopen it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a daily Facebook user, that must be super-aggravating. Let's delve a bit deeper. Facebook is an internet-based service. Do you find that this freezing occurs only while using internet-based applications or services, or with apps or commands that require no internet (like calculator or calendar) as well? Have you tried to reset any of the devices? If you have, can you share the steps/details?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama2bubsncici

Can I jump in? I have a Samsung Note 3, purchased in August of 2014, that does the same thing. It does seem to be limited to internet-based applications, but it's not limited to any one in particular. Like the customer before me, I have to take out the battery to rectify. Very frustrating.

0 Likes