outgoing call not ringing
gar639mn

My outgoing calls are not ringing for me to hear.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: outgoing call not ringing
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

First recheck your call and sound settings to be sure all are correct. If you hearing other normal sounds from your device you know that the problem is not in the hardware. Also using your device in a poor 1x or 3G signal area will delay a ringtone sound.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
gar639mn

We want to make sure you have great call quality. I would like to clarify with you, are the people you call not receiving your calls or is it you just can't hear the ringing when you are calling someone? What make/model device do you have? How long has this been going on?

Please share the details so we can further assist.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
froglee623

When I call one specific #, there is no ringing. It has been going on for weeks. It doesn't matter where I am (have called from multiple cities/counties over 200 mile radius during this time). None of my other calls do this, it is only one specific number. I have made sure I am updated. What else can I do?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes