pages freeze and I can't type anything or go to the previous screen. Sometimes the phone will change to another screen for no reason.
elousive1

Why do the screens freeze up where I can't go back to the previous page or type in the search bar? Sometimes the pages will go to Google search for no reason. I reset my device and I am still having problems. I had already replaced my phone and they would only give me the identical make and model even though I asked for a down grade. I am seriously considering having another carrier pick up my plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: pages freeze and I can't type anything or go to the previous screen. Sometimes the phone will change to another screen for no reason.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sorry for what you have experienced with your phone, elousive1! You always deserve a working phone in hand, and I want to make sure we get this phone working the way it should be. What make/model phone do you have? When did these issues start? Are they the same issues you had on your previous phone?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes